Robotic Hair Restoration Center
Combining Robotics With Regenerative Medicine
Artas Hair Restoration in Los Angeles
The Robotic Hair Restoration Center provides clients with confidence, all with this minimally invasive, outpatient procedure that leaves no linear scarring. We make sure that our clients feel comfortable during and after the procedure, decreasing recovery times. Most clients find themselves back at work in just a few days.
Fill the Area
Unique all-inclusive pricing structure for all ARTAS grafts necessary to fill an area.
Maintain your hair and thicken it up with our clinical haircare monthly membership.
Capillus Home Lasers
Stop Hair Loss From Progressing! Capillus home lasers are FDA cleared to stop hair loss.
Taking Robotic Hair Restoration to the Next Level
At The Robotic Hair Restoration Center, an ARTAS center of clinical excellence and training center for doctors looking to start performing ARTAS procedures, we exclusively perform all of our hair restoration cases with the state-of-the-art ARTAS system. We never compromise quality by offering an alternative, dated methods many practices still provide.
Our ARTAS Robot runs the most updated hardware and software versions and is one of the few capable of robotically making the recipient sites as well as the harvesting giving you the best possible outcomes. In addition, we combine our procedures with amazing therapies including PRP and ATP-V at no additional charge with our all-inclusive “Fill-the-Area” pricing.
Excellent Solutions Available
Our clients come to us because they expect the best possible results from modern-day restoration procedures. Don’t suffer from the frustration of hair loss, and take action. Thankfully there are excellent solutions available now to achieve totally natural results without the downtime and scarring of older procedures which are all too commonly still performed.
The Robotic Hair Restoration center has now been incorporated into an exciting new company called Barber Surgeons Guild (BSG). This new company was co-founded by Dr. Rome, who also serves as the Medical Director. The BSG LA location is now open in West Hollywood, and we are working on our next location in New York City. Our locations offer the same state of the art medical treatments for robotic hair restoration and regenerative measures, but now also feature the inclusion of master barbers/stylists to assist in aesthetic planning, and ensure proper haircare before and after treatments as our locations feature a luxury fully equipped barbershop. Hope to see you soon in our new West Hollywood location!
What Questions Should I Ask When Considering Robotic Hair Restoration?
- Is the center an ARTAS Center of Clinical Excellence?
- Is the center highly regarded enough to train other hair restoration doctors on robotic restoration?
- Does the center utilize the most recent ARTAS robotic system (currently version 8x)?
- Does the center offer robotic recipient site making or do they make all their sites manually?
- Does the center perform other procedures like the strip and manual FUE or are they focused on ARTAS?
- Is the hair restoration doctor fellowship trained in hair restoration surgery or did they just take courses?
- Does the center combine other effective therapies such as PRP and ATP-V with their robotic procedures?
- Does the center have experience using the robotic system off label for use with Afrocentric hair, Asian hair, Indian hair, and with women?
- Does the center have experience treating younger patients in their 20s and 30s?
- Does the center have experience performing robotic hair restoration after one or more strip procedures?
- Does the center perform robotic beard and eyebrow restoration or do they only offer these procedures by manual techniques?
- Does the center offer all-inclusive pricing per area or only price per graft?
- Does the center offer a travel allowance for out of town patients?
- Does the center include with their procedures a great lunch from an amazing Italian restaurant next door?
Contact Us to Schedule Your Consultation
ARTAS Robotic Procedures
In addition to the above benefits of the ARTAS robotic hair transplant procedure at our center, this treatment leaves no linear scar, so clients can wear their hair short in the back. We also are one of the few centers who perform the ARTAS robotic procedure who are comfortable using it on women, Afrocentric hair, and Asian hair. In addition, many of our patients are in their 20’s and 30’s and want to address their thinning before it gets more advanced. We have extensive experience treating this younger population, and strongly advocate for taking action before it is too late.
View Our eBook!
Read Some of Our Customer Reviews Below
Dr. Rome is very amicable without ceding an air of professionalism. He and his staff will put you at ease from start to finish. His state of the art hair restoration procedures are flawless. I encourage you to schedule your free consultation today!
Dr. Rome is amazing! His personal style is rather refreshing after many years of seeing doctors who only cared about my insurance coverage. However, Dr. Rome really takes an interest in his clients and seems to make decisions based on the patient's needs instead of his own
Dr Rome was simply fantastic, he was great to work with and very knowledgeable on everything. Really a pleasure to work with and I would reccomend to anyone who wants a doctor that's a true expert!!
I highly recommend Dr. Rome based on my experience having his office perform the surgery, as well as visiting several hair restoration clinics when trying to decide.